Unnoticeable Lip-Sync Delay
Aptx Low Latency offers a total end-to-end latency of approximately 40 milliseconds (ms). TROND BT-DUO S effectively minimizes audio latency or 'lip-sync' issues (only if the paired BT devices supports aptX LL as well), which enables you to watch video while listening to wireless audio without noticeable lag. Please also order TROND TD-BH01 Over-Ear Bluetooth V4.2 Headphones for the best low latency performance.
First-Ever Bluetooth Receiver with AptX LL
Almost all the 2-in-1 transceivers in the market don't support aptX LL or aptX in the receiver mode. Unlike its peers, TROND BT-DUO S has added aptX LL & aptX to the receiver mode. Your old quality wired headphones or speakers could now be turned into wireless headphones or speakers with the feature of aptX Low Latency.
Built-in Music Control
TROND BT-DUO S now has the built-in music control buttons, which allows you to turn up/down sound volume, or to adjust track forward/backward when used in the receiver mode.
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth V4.1, CSR 8670 chipet, A2DP
- Transmit Range: up to 33ft / 10m
- Supports: Dual Stream (TX mode); Multi-Point (RX mode)
- Codec: aptX Low Latency, aptX, SBC
- Working Time: about 10 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours / 5V; working while charging
- Dimension: 2.17 x 1.50 x 0.41 in
- Net Weight: 0.61 oz
- TROND BT-DUO S doesn't have the built-in microphone and hence doesn't support hands-free calling;
- The latency of 40ms is still unacceptable for live sound monitoring. Therefore, musicians beware! Bluetooth technology even with aptX LL may not suit your needs.
- Please do remember to email us for the help if you encounter any problem in pairing.
TROND Bluetooth V4.1 Transmitter Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter, AptX Low Latency, Smart Codec Indicator, 2 Devices Simultaneously, for TV, iPod, Home Sound System
Eligible For Free Shipping
- APTX & APTX LOW LATENCY SUPPORTED. Powered by premium CSR8670 chipset, TROND BT-DUO S not only supports the latest Bluetooth V4.1, but also adds aptX & aptX Low Latency to both the TX and RX modes. With aptX, you can enjoy CD-quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth connections with aptX-source devices like TV's, phones or tablets; with aptX Low Latency, you can now watch video while listening to wireless audio in a synchronized fashion AND without any noticeable audio delay
- TX MODE: BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER. By plugging TROND BT-DUO S to your non-Bluetooth audio sources (TV, iPod, Kindle e-Book reader or Nintendo Switch/3DS), you can enjoy high quality music wirelessly or listen to late night shows without disturbing your family members on your Bluetooth headphones or speaker. Please also order TROND TD-BH01 Over-Ear Bluetooth V4.2 Headphones (ASIN: B075VLWPXF) for the best low latency performance
- RX MODE: BLUETOOTH RECEIVER w/ VOLUME CONTROL. TROND BT-DUO S can upgrade your old wired headphones (such as Bose QC25/QC15) or speakers into wireless with the support for aptX Low Latency. Its volume/track buttons allow you to play/pause music, turn volume up/down, and select track forward/backward. (NO hands-free calling due to lack of microphone; cannot be powered up automatically while you start the car ignition)
- PAIR WITH TWO & SMART CODEC INDICATOR. In TX mode, TROND BT-DUO S can pair to two Bluetooth Headphones, and streams audio to both simultaneously. However, in this application, the codec will be downgraded to from aptX Low Latency to SBC. It can also tell you which codec is in place by displaying different LED status. The blue LED blinks once every 10 seconds for SBC, blinks twice for aptX, and blinks three times for aptX Low Latency
- What You Get: TROND BT-DUO S 3.5mm Bluetooth V4.1 Transceiver with aptX Low Latency, 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male aluminum audio adapter, 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male audio cable (50cm extra-long), 3.5mm female to RCA male audio cable, USB to micro USB charging cable, user manual in English, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee