Doosl Bluetooth FM Transmitter
Doosl Bluetooth FM Transmitter is developed base on DSER107, one of the most popular car kit. With Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, The New DSER106 is even more stable and clearer. Bulit-in 700mAh lithium battery support UP to 10-hour continuous playing, equips with one micro USB charge port and High Compatibility of bluethooth device, you can enjoy fantastic music journey while your in-car travel any time.
FM Frequency: 87.5MHz - 108.0MHZ
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Bluetooth Range: Up to 30 feet
Power Supply: 700mAh Li-polymer Battery
Charging Input Voltage: DC 5V
Charging Time: 2 hours
Operation Time: up to 10 hours
Net Weight: 35g
1. Bluetooth FM Transmitter*1
2. Micro USB Cable*1
3. User Manual*1
4. 18 months Warranty Card*1
1. Turn on your car stereo's Volume and select a black and clear Frequency (Important)
2. Turn on Doosl Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Control both FM transmitter and the car radio at the same frequecny(Frequecny range from 87.5 to 108Mhz)
3. Open mobile bluetooth,Connect to device: DSER106
4. Play mobile music and enjoy travel
Doosl Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Universal Wireless In-Car Radio Adapter FM Modulator Music Player with 700mAh Li-polymer Battery
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Bluetooth FM Transmitter: featuring Bluetooth 4.1 technology, the wireless FM transmitter automatically selects free frequency (range from 87.5 to 108 MHz) without interference while music playing.
- High Compatibility: the in-car radio adapter works great with most Bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet, and android smartphones.
- Long Battery Life: features a built-in 700mAh rechargeable battery that supports up to 10-hour continuous playing. You can enjoy your favorite music during trip without any worries.
- Friendly Design: portable and easy to charge with a USB port; support to memorize the last FM transmitting frequency.
- Easy to Use: turn on the Bluetooth FM Transmitter, and connect with the radio at the same frequency and then pair your phone/audio player with the modulator via Bluetooth.